The Fürstenbau Museum

wuerzburg-festung-marienberg-foto-lwg-karl-josef-hildenbrand.jpg

The east wing of the Fortress Marienberg is home to the former living quarters of the prince bishops of Würzburg and is now part of the Fürstenbaumuseum. On display is the treasure vault of the church, including precious, handmade gold art and liturgical vestments. Another exhibit chronicles the 1300-year history of the city of Würzburg and includes models of Würzburg in 1525 and in 1945, after being destroyed in WWII.


Deutsch Deutsche Version
Loading...